Private Pay - Sometimes covered by Long Term Insurance
FEES FOR CAREGIVERS
- Fees for Caregivers are paid directly by Senior/Family
Reduced flat weekly rates for live in.
- Senior/Family pays for services already rendered - no up front fees
- No fixed length of time required - Caregivers stay only for as long as Senior/Family would like them to stay.
Live - in 5,6, or 7 days
24/5 days - 1 person
24/6 days - 1 person
24/7 days - 2 people
Pay Weekly or Bi-Weekly
after services were rendered
Hourly/Daily - 6 hours per day, 1 day per week minimum
One Time Fee For Polonia Covers All
From 1 to 7 days
From 6 to 12 hours (day or night shifts)
A one time fee to Polonia covers Seniors with all of Polonia's services for as long as services
are needed and as many Caregivers as needed. All included:
- All necessary procedures pertaining to selecting Caregivers.
- Request for new Caregivers due to personality issues.
- Request for new Caregivers due to change of service from live-in to daily or vice versa.
- Request for new Caregivers due to change in Senior's needs.
- Request for new Caregivers due to discontinuance of service for a while and start service again because of Senior's hospital stay, vacation, etc.